Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Kelly Hillhouse, 51, killed in crash on I-35 near Guthrie, Oklahoma
Troopers said they are looking into what happened. However, freezing rain was falling and the roadway was slick and ice-covered at the time of the crash, according to the OHP collision report.
'She didn't deserve this' – Newkirk woman killed in early morning 6-vehicle collision due to black ice
Her daughter says her mom was on her way back home to Newkirk going north on Interstate 35, when she spun out of control near Exit 166, just seven miles north of Guthrie.