Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Gayle Lynn Lanoy, 45, killed and one person injured in collision with semi truck on Oklahoma 33 near Guthrie, Oklahoma
She stopped to make a legal southbound turn onto Pennsylvania. Her vehicle was struck by the semi-truck, which then continued into the eastbound lane and was hit by an eastbound 2017 GMC pickup, OHP officials said.
According to an OHP report, Gayle Lanoy was driving westbound on Highway 33 turning onto Penn when a semi hit her and pushed her car into oncoming traffic and in front of Easley's car.