Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Lawrence Brewer, 63, dies and his passenger, 58, injured in small-plane crash near Ardmore, Oklahoma
Modified Date:Wed, 05/13/2015 - 3:49pm
Accident Date:Saturday, August 16, 2014
A 58-year-old passenger, whose name was not released by the patrol, was taken by helicopter to a hospital in Dallas and was admitted in critical condition, the patrol said.
Services will be held Saturday for a Lawton dentist who was killed in a plane crash near Ardmore. Lawrence Brewer, 63, was piloting the airplane Aug. 16 when it crashed, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported. Brewer was piloting a 1967 Piper Cherokee about 2:15 p.m. Saturday at the Lawton First Assembly Church, 2201 NW 82. The airplane went down about one mile south of Ardmore Downtown Executive Airport. The crash is being investigated by the National Transportation Safety Board and the Federal Aviation Administration, a trooper said.
County:Carter County, OK
Area:Sherman, TX-Ada, OK