Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Paxon Dickerson, 15, injured when vehicle strikes ATV on State Highway 76 near Healdton, Oklahoma
Modified Date:Sun, 02/20/2022 - 11:58am
Accident Date:Saturday, February 19, 2022
The Oklahoma Highway Patrol said 15-year-old Paxon Dickerson was driving down State Highway 76 near Healdton when another car turned in front of the teen.
Roadway:State Highway 76
County:Carter County, OK
Area:Sherman, TX-Ada, OK