Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Russell Hazlip, 24, critically injured in single-vehicle car accident on State Highway 15 near Pawnee, Oklahoma
Modified Date:Thu, 12/25/2014 - 1:09pm
Accident Date:Thursday, December 25, 2014
A Pawnee man was critically injured in an accident early Christmas morning. Russell Hazlip, 24, of Pawnee, was heading east on State Highway 15 when his vehicle left the road to the left. Hazlip then over-corrected and exited the road to the right, hitting a fence. The vehicle rolled several times, and Hazlip was ejected from the vehicle. He was transported to a Tulsa hospital by Air-Evac where he is being treated for serious injuries.
Roadway:State Highway 15
County:Pawnee County, OK