Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Pedestrian Joshua Breman, 33, dies in hit-and-run accident on US 412 in Westport, Oklahoma
The Oklahoma Highway Patrol is investigating after a vehicle struck and killed a pedestrian in a Pawnee County roadway before leaving the scene of the accident. The patrol says the vehicle that hit the victim then left the area. Troopers say an unknown vehicle traveling eastbound struck and killed a 33-year-old Hominy resident who was in the roadway. It's unclear why the victim was in the roadway. The patrol said the collision happened shortly after midnight Saturday about six miles west of the town of Westport on U.S. 412.
Breman's family said they are desperate for answers.
They said they want anyone who may have seen something related to the crash that night to call Oklahoma Highway Patrol.