Complete Greene County, VA accident reports and news.
Accidents in Greene County are a major cause of property damage, injury, and death each year
In Greene County, statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration show that traffic crashes remain a primary public safety issue. Car, truck, bicycle, pedestrian, and motorcycle accidents are all a common occurrence, despite improvements in vehicle safety features, road design, bicycle and pedestrian corridors, and traffic signs.
When an accident happens in Greene County, it is important to do the following immediately:
- Remain at the crash scene;
- Check on the condition of all people involved in the crash;
- Call the police;
- Exchange information with other drivers;
- Get contact information from witnesses;
- Inform your insurance company;
- Get appropriate medical treatment, and track the details;
- Take photos of vehicle damage and injuries;
- Consider hiring a personal injury attorney.
An injury attorney handles all the details so that you don't have to.
After a Greene County accident, there are many issues that need to be handled immediately. Dealing with doctors, repair shops, car rental companies, police, and insurance companies is overwhelming, especially when someone is seriously injured. At this point, many injured people choose to hire a personal injury attorney whose job it is to handle the details and paperwork so that you can focus on recovery.
Click the links below to learn more about personal injury insurance claims as they relate to:
- Greene County car accidents;
- Greene County pedestrian accidents;
- Greene County motorcycle accidents;
- Greene County truck accidents;
- Greene County Uber/Lyft accidents;
- Greene County boating accidents;
- Greene County train accidents;
- Greene County plane accidents;
- Greene County drunk driving accidents;
- Greene County distracted driving accidents;
- Greene County rear-end accidents;
- Greene County hit-and-run accidents;
- Greene County sideswipe accidents;
- Greene County failure to yield accidents;
- Greene County head-on accidents;
- Greene County wrongful death claims;
- Greene County whiplash injuries;
- Greene County spinal cord injuries;
- Greene County brain injuries.
Personal injury lawyers offer a no-cost claim evaluation to help you.
Since there is no cost to speak with a lawyer, it is a good idea to learn more about your potential claim. Accident Data Center can connect you with an experienced Greene County personal injury lawyer who can provide you with information about your rights and options.