Complete Harrisonburg city, VA accident reports and news.
Accidents in Harrisonburg are a major cause of property damage, injury, and death each year
In Harrisonburg, statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration show that traffic crashes remain a primary public safety issue. Car, truck, bicycle, pedestrian, and motorcycle accidents are all a common occurrence, despite improvements in vehicle safety features, road design, bicycle and pedestrian corridors, and traffic signs.
When an accident happens in Harrisonburg, it is important to do the following immediately:
- Remain at the crash scene;
- Check on the condition of all people involved in the crash;
- Call the police;
- Exchange information with other drivers;
- Get contact information from witnesses;
- Inform your insurance company;
- Get appropriate medical treatment, and track the details;
- Take photos of vehicle damage and injuries;
- Consider hiring a personal injury attorney.
An injury attorney handles all the details so that you don't have to.
After a Harrisonburg accident, there are many issues that need to be handled immediately. Dealing with doctors, repair shops, car rental companies, police, and insurance companies is overwhelming, especially when someone is seriously injured. At this point, many injured people choose to hire a personal injury attorney whose job it is to handle the details and paperwork so that you can focus on recovery.
When someone is seriously injured or killed in an accident, it is important to get help from an experienced personal injury attorney. A good accident lawyer works with injured folks to get financial compensation for accidents and injuries. Speak to a personal injury attorney to learn more about:
- Harrisonburg car accidents and legal resources;
- Harrisonburg pedestrian accidents and legal assistance;
- Harrisonburg motorcycle accidents and legal information;
- Harrisonburg truck accidents;
- Harrisonburg bicycle accidents and legal options;
- Harrisonburg taxi and Uber/Lyft accidents and legal support;
- Harrisonburg bus accidents and legal resources;
- Harrisonburg boating accidents and legal information;
- Harrisonburg train accidents;
- Harrisonburg plane accidents;
- Harrisonburg drunk driving accidents and legal options;
- Harrisonburg distracted driving accidents and legal support;
- Harrisonburg aggressive driving accidents;
- Harrisonburg hit-and-run accidents;
- Harrisonburg uninsured/underinsured driver accidents;
- Harrisonburg head-on accidents;
- Harrisonburg partial fault accidents;
- Harrisonburg wrongful death claims;
- Harrisonburg spinal cord injuries;
- Harrisonburg head, brain, and concussion injuries.
Personal injury lawyers offer a no-cost claim evaluation to help you.
Since there is no cost to speak with a lawyer, it is a good idea to learn more about your potential claim. Accident Data Center can connect you with an experienced Harrisonburg personal injury lawyer who can provide you with information about your rights and options.