Complete Fayetteville, NC accident reports and news.
Accidents in Fayetteville result in serious injuries and deaths each year
After a Fayetteville crash, injured people and their families need resources and support. Regardless of the severity of the collision, the people involved are left to deal with injuries, medical bills, property damage, and insurance claims. When a Fayetteville accident is fatal, families are left to struggle with their grief and loss as best they can.
Here are resources to help accident victims and their families after a Fayetteville wreck
Regardless of whether it is a car accident, pedestrian accident, motorcycle crash, bicycle collision, truck accident, or any other kind of injury accident, the following resources can be helpful for crash victims and their families and friends.
- Fayetteville Police Department;
- Fayetteville Fire & Rescue Department;
- Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office;
- North Carolina State Highway Patrol;
- Fayetteville major medical facilities include Cape Fear Valley Health;
- Cumberland County Superior Court;
- Fayetteville real-time traffic report;
- Fayetteville grief support services;
- North Carolina State Insurance Commissioner site.
When someone is seriously injured or killed in an accident, it is important to get help from an experienced personal injury attorney. A good accident lawyer works with injured folks to get financial compensation for accidents and injuries including:
- Fayetteville car accidents;
- Fayetteville pedestrian accidents;
- Fayetteville motorcycle accidents;
- Fayetteville truck accidents;
- Fayetteville bus accidents;
- Fayetteville taxi accidents;
- Fayetteville Uber/Lyft accidents;
- Fayetteville drunk driving accidents;
- Fayetteville distracted driving accidents;
- Fayetteville hit-and-run crashes;
- Fayetteville reckless driving collisions;
- Fayetteville wrongful death claims;
- Fayetteville back and neck injuries;
- Fayetteville head, brain, and concussion injuries.
How do you deal with an insurance claim after a Fayetteville accident?
Regardless of how severe an accident is, almost everyone involved has to deal with insurance companies and claims. For accidents with very minor injuries and damage, a claim can sometimes be handled by working with the insurance adjuster. For crashes involving more serious injuries, or when a fatal crash occurs, a Fayetteville personal injury attorney is needed to manage the insurance claim. Go here to learn more about how a Fayetteville accident lawyer helps injured victims.