Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Sergio Adrian Lopez Garcia, 33, and two children killed in collision with commercial truck on Oklahoma Highway 51 near Hennessey, Oklahoma
Modified Date:Sat, 07/10/2021 - 1:18pm
Accident Date:Thursday, July 8, 2021
The semi-truck driver swerved left to avoid hitting the tractor and went into the westbound lane where the 2001 Ford Taurus driven by Garcia was traveling.
Topics:Tractors and Farming Equipment
Sergio Adrian Lopez Garcia
Roadway:Oklahoma Highway 51
County:Kingfisher County, OK
Area:Oklahoma City, OK