Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
One killed, one injured while riding bicycle struck by van on Southwest 44th St. in Oklahoma City
Modified Date:Sat, 04/04/2015 - 12:52pm
Accident Date:Wednesday, October 15, 2014
One person is dead and another injured after they were hit by a man driving a van Wednesday evening in Oklahoma City. The two people were riding on the same bicycle when they were struck. The second person was taken to a hospital. The names of the victims and the condition of the second person hasn't been released. Police closed part of Southwest 44th Street after the crash.
Roadway:Southwest 44th St.
City:Oklahoma City, OK
County:Oklahoma County, OK
Area:Oklahoma City, OK