Complete Schertz, TX accident reports and news.
Accidents in Schertz result in serious injuries and deaths each year
After a Schertz crash, injured people and their families need resources and support. Regardless of the severity of the collision, the people involved are left to deal with injuries, medical bills, property damage, and insurance claims. When a Schertz accident is fatal, families are left to struggle with their grief and loss as best they can.
Here are resources to help accident victims and their families after a Schertz crash
Regardless of whether it is a car accident, pedestrian accident, motorcycle crash, bicycle collision, truck accident, or any other kind of injury accident, the following resources can be helpful for crash victims and their families and friends.
- Schertz Police Department;
- Schertz Fire & Rescue Department;
- Guadalupe County Sheriff’s Office;
- Texas State Police Highway Patrol;
- Schertz nearby major medical facilities include Baptist Neighborhood Hospital – Schertz;
- Guadalupe County Superior Court;
- Schertz real-time traffic report;
- Schertz grief support services;
- Texas State Insurance Commissioner site.
When someone is seriously injured or killed in an accident, it is important to get help from an experienced personal injury attorney. A good accident lawyer works with injured folks to get financial compensation for accidents and injuries. Learn more about:
- Schertz car accidents and legal information;
- Schertz pedestrian accidents and legal resources;
- Schertz motorcycle accidents and legal support;
- Schertz commercial truck accidents and legal issues;
- Schertz bus accidents;
- Schertz taxi accidents;
- Schertz Uber/Lyft accidents;
- Schertz drunk driving accidents and legal help;
- Schertz distracted driving accidents and legal information;
- Schertz hit-and-run crashes;
- Schertz reckless driving collisions;
- Schertz wrongful death claims and legal resources;
- Schertz spinal cord injuries;
- Schertz head, brain, and concussion injuries.
How do you deal with an insurance claim after a Schertz accident?
Regardless of how severe an accident is, almost everyone involved has to deal with insurance companies and claims. For accidents with very minor injuries and damage, a claim can sometimes be handled by working with the insurance adjuster. For crashes involving more serious injuries, or when a fatal crash occurs, a Schertz personal injury attorney is needed to manage the insurance claim. Go here to learn more about how a Schertz personal injury attorney helps injured victims.