Need Legal Help Now?
Lubbock, TX - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Lubbock is located on the southern end of the western high plains in northern Texas. Lubbock recieved the nickname, "Hub City", from it being the economic, education, and health care hub north of the Permian Basin and south of the Texas Panhandle. Lubbock is considered one of the best placs in the country to start a business because of its low rent for commercial space, central location, and cooperative city government.
- Interstate 27 / Canyon Expressway is located entirely within Texas, running in between Lubbock and Amarillo.
- U.S. Route 62 passes through Lubbock. The route travels from the Mexican border in El Paso to the Canadian border in Niagara Falls, New York.
- U.S. Route 82 is an east-west highway that travels through the southern United States and Lubbock, beginning in Alamogordo, New Mexico and ending in Brunswick, Georgia.
- U.S. Route 84 is an east-west highway that connects Brunwick, Georgia to Pagosa Springs, Colorado, passing through Lubbock after it begins to curve north.
- U.S. Route 87 runs north-south through the central United States, running from Havre, Montana to Port Lavaca, Texas.
- A transit bus system run by Citibus provides transportation Monday through Saturday every week, with a central station downtown.
- Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport is the airport in this region, serving as a hub for both passenger and FedEx flights.
- Greyhound buses provide bus service in between Lubbock and other cities in the region.
Go here to read about recent accidents in Lubbock:
Major hospitals in Lubbock:
Where to find legal assistance after a Lubbock injury accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from a Lubbock personal injury attorney who understands the local regulations and legal standards, who knows how insurance policies work, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed in a collision, a Lubbock wrongful death attorney will launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind. Learn more here about what a Lubbock car accident lawyer can do to help.