Logic would seem to dictate that the less severe the injury, the simpler it should be to resolve your personal injury claim. However, that is not always the case.
Need Legal Help Now?
San Antonio, TX - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
San Antonio is the 7th most populated city in the U.S. and the second most populated city in the state of Texas. The Greater San Antonio metropolitan area has a population of over 2.27 million. San Antonio is the home of the famous San Antonio Spurs basketball team. The Annual San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo is hosted in the city as well, which is one of the largest livestock shows in the country.
- Interstate 10 is referred to as the McDermott Freeway when heading northwest to El Paso, Phoenix, and Los Angeles, and Jose Lopez freeway where it heads east to Seguin, Houston, and New Orleans.
- Interstate 35, or the Pan Am Expressway, runs south to Loredo and north to Austin.
- Interstate 37, or the Lucian Adams Freeway, runs southeast towards Corpus Christi.
- Interstate 410, or Connally Loop, is a 53-mile inner beltway around the city.
- U.S. Route 90, or the Cleto Rodriguez Freeway, goes west to Uvalde, Del Rio, and Van Horn.
- U.S. Route 281, or the McAllister Freeway, travels north to Johnson City and Wichita Falls, and south to Pleasanton.
- State Highway 151, or the Stotzer Freeway, runs through Westover Hills and provides access to SeaWorld.
- State Highway Loop 1604 is a 96-mile outer beltway that encircles San Antonio.
- San Antonio has 136 miles of bike lanes, paths, and routes for cyclists.
- VIA Metropolitan Transit offers bus transportation within the city, with 89 regular bus routes and two street car routes.
- Amtrak provides service to the San Antonio Amtrak Station, where both the Texas Eagle and Sunset Limited Routes pass through.
- San Antonio is home to two airports: San Antonio International Airport, which is the 6th busiest in Texas, and Stinson Municipal Airport, which is owned by the city and functions as a reliever airport.
Go here to learn more about San Antonio accidents including:
- San Antonio aircraft accidents;
- San Antonio pedestrian accidents;
- San Antonio car accidents;
- San Antonio bicycle accidents;
- San Antonio truck accidents;
- San Antonio train accidents;
- San Antonio drunk driving accidents;
- San Antonio bus accidents;
- San Antonio motorcycle accidents.
Major hospitals in San Antonio:
Where to find legal assistance after a San Antonio injury accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from a San Antonio personal injury lawyer who understands the local regulations and legal standards, who knows the issues related to insurance policies, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed in a collision, a San Antonio wrongful death attorney will launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind. Learn more here about what a San Antonio accident attorney can do to help.
Accident reports by county
Yes, you should always notify your insurance company of any accidents. You can notify the other insurance company, the adverse or defendant insurance company, or you can let us do it, which we prefer.
Equipment failure is a common cause of on-the-job accidents and injuries. When it comes to equipment failing to function as intended, a malfunctioning nail gun can be just as dangerous as a faulty set of brakes on a company vehicle.
The rule of thumb many have simply adopted out of necessity is to assume that pedestrians have the right of way, but each state may have different regulations.
In order to be as prepared as possible in the unfortunate instance that you are in an auto accident, don’t stress yourself out even more than you will be. Print this guide out and keep it in a small bag in your glove box with a pen, paper, and a camera.
Despite these substantial efforts, the rate of distracted driving accidents among teens continues to rise and a recent survey confirms that nearly half of teen drivers admit to texting behind the wheel frequently.
Familiarizing yourself with bicycle safety rules, and the “rules of the road” as covered in the Texas Transportation Code statutes, will go a long way towards helping you avoid sustaining serious injury in a bicycle accident.