Need Legal Help Now?
San Antonio, TX - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
San Antonio is the 7th most populated city in the U.S. and the second most populated city in the state of Texas. The Greater San Antonio metropolitan area has a population of over 2.27 million. San Antonio is the home of the famous San Antonio Spurs basketball team. The Annual San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo is hosted in the city as well, which is one of the largest livestock shows in the country.
- Interstate 10 is referred to as the McDermott Freeway when heading northwest to El Paso, Phoenix, and Los Angeles, and Jose Lopez freeway where it heads east to Seguin, Houston, and New Orleans.
- Interstate 35, or the Pan Am Expressway, runs south to Loredo and north to Austin.
- Interstate 37, or the Lucian Adams Freeway, runs southeast towards Corpus Christi.
- Interstate 410, or Connally Loop, is a 53-mile inner beltway around the city.
- U.S. Route 90, or the Cleto Rodriguez Freeway, goes west to Uvalde, Del Rio, and Van Horn.
- U.S. Route 281, or the McAllister Freeway, travels north to Johnson City and Wichita Falls, and south to Pleasanton.
- State Highway 151, or the Stotzer Freeway, runs through Westover Hills and provides access to SeaWorld.
- State Highway Loop 1604 is a 96-mile outer beltway that encircles San Antonio.
- San Antonio has 136 miles of bike lanes, paths, and routes for cyclists.
- VIA Metropolitan Transit offers bus transportation within the city, with 89 regular bus routes and two street car routes.
- Amtrak provides service to the San Antonio Amtrak Station, where both the Texas Eagle and Sunset Limited Routes pass through.
- San Antonio is home to two airports: San Antonio International Airport, which is the 6th busiest in Texas, and Stinson Municipal Airport, which is owned by the city and functions as a reliever airport.
Go here to learn more about San Antonio accidents including:
- San Antonio aircraft accidents;
- San Antonio pedestrian accidents;
- San Antonio car accidents;
- San Antonio bicycle accidents;
- San Antonio truck accidents;
- San Antonio train accidents;
- San Antonio drunk driving accidents;
- San Antonio bus accidents;
- San Antonio motorcycle accidents.
Major hospitals in San Antonio:
Where to find legal assistance after a San Antonio injury accident
After a serious crash, it is crucial to get help from a San Antonio personal injury lawyer who understands the local regulations and legal standards, who knows the issues related to insurance policies, and who can handle all aspects of an insurance claim so the injured person can focus on recovery. If someone is killed in a collision, a San Antonio wrongful death attorney will launch a claim that will begin the process of financial recovery for the family members left behind. Learn more here about what a San Antonio accident attorney can do to help.
Accident reports by county
The U.S. Chemical Safety Board is an independent federal agency tasked with investigating serious chemical accidents. Chemical Safety Board investigators released a preliminary report about the causes of the 2010 Deepwater Horizon accident.
It is important to remain calm and collected in order to ensure that you take the proper steps following a car crash. Frantically yelling at the other driver or forgetting to exchange information can seriously harm you in the case you decide to file a claim.
A company has revolutionized the way accidents occur on the highway. They’ve invented a clever and safe barrage tool called the Road Roller System. The system is a safety fixture that prevents drivers and passengers from fatal accidents.
You’re going to want to get an expert to download the black box. It will tell you a lot of information about when he applied the breaks, how long it took him. There could be maintenance issues, his breaks may not be working.
As a driver here in Texas, you may be interested to know when and where most car accident fatalities occur. Here is a list of the most deadly crashes, first broken down by road type then by the month in which they took place...
As Texas oil companies increase their output towards the three million barrels a day range, we are also seeing a dramatic increase in the number of oil field workers being hired. With more employees comes more risk.
The ruling mandated that major auto makers like Tesla Motors Inc, Nissan Motor Co and Toyota Motor Corp to add sounds to all vehicles traveling at speeds below 19mph. Manufacturers have until September 1, 2019 to equip all hybrids and electric cars with sounds that meet new federal safety standards.