Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Bicyclist David Harrison killed in hit-and-run collision at Sunnylane and Southeast 40th in Del City, Oklahoma
Police are looking for any clues that might lead to a suspect and are asking anyone with surveillance video or information to come forward.
‘He was my only brother,’ Oklahoma family hopes newly released video could solve fatal hit-and-run case
For more than a month, police have searched for the suspect but haven’t been able to identify him. His family is hoping this new information will close the case.
Authorities say it appears the suspect was driving a light-colored four-door GM truck. If you have any information on this incident, call Del City Police at 405-677-2443.