Complete Norman, OK accident reports and news.
Accidents in Norman result in serious injuries and deaths each year
After a Norman crash, injured people and their families need resources and support. Regardless of the severity of the collision, the people involved are left to deal with injuries, medical bills, property damage, and insurance claims. When a Norman accident is fatal, families are left to struggle with their grief and loss as best they can.
Here are resources to help accident victims and their families after a Norman wreck
Regardless of whether it is a car accident, pedestrian accident, motorcycle crash, bicycle collision, truck accident, or any other kind of injury accident, the following resources can be helpful for crash victims and their families and friends.
- Norman Police Department;
- Norman Fire/Emergency Medical Services Department;
- Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office;
- Norman major hospitals include Norman Regional Hospital and Norman Specialty Hospital.
- Norman Municipal Court;
- Cleveland County Superior Court;
- Norman real-time traffic report;
- Oklahoma State Insurance Commissioner site.
When someone is seriously injured or killed in an accident, it is important to get help from an experienced personal injury attorney. A good accident lawyer works with injured folks to get financial compensation for accidents and injuries. Learn more about:
- Norman car accidents;
- Norman pedestrian accidents;
- Norman motorcycle accidents;
- Norman truck accidents;
- Norman bicycle accidents;
- Norman taxi and Uber/Lyft accidents;
- Norman bus accidents;
- Norman boating accidents;
- Norman train accidents;
- Norman plane accidents;
- Norman drunk driving accidents;
- Norman distracted driving accidents;
- Norman reckless driving accidents;
- Norman hit-and-run accidents;
- Norman uninsured/underinsured driver accidents;
- Norman head-on accidents;
- Norman partial fault accidents;
- Norman wrongful death claims;
- Norman spinal cord and neck injuries;
- Norman head, brain, and concussion injuries.
How do you deal with an insurance claim after a Norman accident?
Regardless of how severe an accident is, almost everyone involved has to deal with insurance companies and claims. For accidents with very minor injuries and damage, a claim can sometimes be handled by working with the insurance adjuster. For crashes involving more serious injuries, or when a fatal crash occurs, a Norman personal injury attorney is needed to manage the insurance claim. Go here to learn more about how a Norman accident lawyer helps accident victims.