Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Michael Grimwood, 53, killed in bicycle collision on Highway 77 near Purcell, Oklahoma
While Stapleton wasn’t out riding with Grimwood and the other man that day, Stapleton said he had ridden the route before. He also heard what happened the day his friend lost his life. “They had already been down to Pauls Valley and they were on their return,” Stapleton said. “They were within three miles of Purcell, riding northbound.”
Michael Grimwood, 53, was pronounced deceased at the crash site. Grimwood was hit by a 2001 Dodge Journey driven by Marie Littlefield, 29, of Paoli. The collision occurred at approximately 11:17 a.m. Saturday on Highway 77 near Purcell. As of Monday, no charges appeared to have been filed in McClain County.