Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL - Accident News and Resources including car, bicycle, motorcycle and truck accidents and much more.
Miami and Fort Lauderdale- The Hollywood of Florida, and popular tourist mecca
On the southeastern most tip of the continguous United States is the metropolis of Miami, the largest metropolis in the southeast excepting Washington D.C. Many well-known movies and TV shows were shot in Miami, including Dexter, CSI: Miami, and Miami Ink. There is even a city within the Miami metro named Hollywood. Fort Lauderdale is a popular tourist destination, with an average year-round temperature of 75.5 °F, and 3,000 hours of sunshine per year. Greater Fort Lauderdale, which takes in all of Broward County, hosted 12 million visitors in 2012.
Major Miami and Fort Lauderdale roadways
- I-95, begins near the center of Miami and runs north along the east coast of Florida.
- I-75, enters the area from the west near Fort Lauderdale where it intersects with I-595 and heads south, terminating near Hileah.
- I-595, runs from Fort Lauderdale to the west, connecting I-95 and I-75.
Search for accidents by type in Miami-Fort Lauderdale
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale car accidents
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale truck accidents
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale motorcycle accidents
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale pedestrian accidents
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale bicycle accidents
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale boat accidents
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale aircraft accidents.
Main hospitals in the region
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital
Grief Support and Other Helpful Groups
- Miami Counseling Center
- Hospice of Gold Coast Bereavement Support
- Griefnet.org Online Grief Support
- Miami Bicycle Pedestrian Program
When someone is injured in an accident in Miami or Fort Lauderdale, it is important to gather information about what happens next.
Being injured in a serious accident is always a shocking and scary experience, and dealing with the aftermath is exhausting and stressful. Accident victims are forced to deal with hospitalization, medical treatments, missed work, and lost income, often while trying to manage pain and disability from their injuries. And then the insurance adjusters start circling. Find out more about accidents and what issues an injured person needs to be aware of by going to this link.
What to do after a serious injury accident in Miami or Fort Lauderdale
When someone has been injured or killed in a motor-vehicle collision, the accident victim and their family members are left with medical bills, lost income, and other costs. It is important to get legal assistance to help the accident victim recover, or when the accident is fatal, to help the family members get fully compensated for their losses. Learn more about how a Miami personal injury attorney will help injured victims and families.