Get Help Now if Injured in an Accident

Page 1 of 2

Christopher Asing, 25, dies of electrocution while cleaning hot tub at Summer Brook Apartments in Fort Worth, Texas

Modified Date: 
Fri, 06/18/2021 - 2:44pm
Accident Date: 
Monday, June 26, 2017

Worker Electrocuted Cleaning Hot Tub At Fort Worth Apartment Complex

Asing’s coworker told firefighters that Asing was near a pump after they had cut power to the pump. But when the coworker turned the power back on, he heard Asing scream in pain; then found him unresponsive in a nearby canal.

People Involved: 
Christopher Asing
Roadway: 
Beach Street

Add new comment

To prevent automated s-p-a-m submissions leave this field empty.