Do not settle straight away: An hour after the crash, you get a call from the other driver’s insurer to say how sorry they are to hear about the crash and how they can deposit $10,000 in your account straight away if you give them your bank details.
Oklahoma Featured Articles
- Oklahomans often make these common mistakes after a car accident. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes that can hurt you in the long run.
- There are certain vital steps that the victims of car crashes in Oklahoma will want to take to make it easier to go forward with any claims. Read about what to do after being in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Putting an exact dollar amount on an insurance claim is not always a straightforward process, especially when you’re trying to recover from your injuries. Learn more here about the factors that influence an Oklahoma car accident claim.
- If you’ve been in a car accident yourself, you might be thinking about pursuing a settlement. But do you really need to file a lawsuit? Check out things you should know about filing a lawsuit after an Oklahoma accident.
- After an injury car accident in Oklahoma, it is crucial to follow through on medical treatment immediately. Learn more here about treatment tips to follow after an injury car crash.
Complete Oklahoma accident reports and news.
When someone is injured in an accident in Oklahoma, it is important to gather information about what happens next.
Being injured in a serious accident is always a shocking and scary experience, and dealing with the aftermath is exhausting and stressful. Accident victims are forced to deal with hospitalization, medical treatments, missed work, and lost income, often while trying to manage pain and disability from their injuries. And then the insurance adjusters start circling. Find out more about accidents and what issues an injured person needs to be aware of by going to this link.
Legal and Other Resources and Information
Even if you’re unable to see blood or experience pain from a medical issue, it’s important to see a doctor for an exam to make sure nothing is wrong.
If the backseat is the safest place for children riding on Oklahoma roads, would the third-row seat be even safer? There is little information on MVA injuries affecting passengers in these seats. However, some data is starting to come out. Learn more here...
Delivery drivers try to get where they’re going on time, which sometimes leads to accidents. Any negligent driving behavior opens doors to civil claims, a fact a delivery person may discover the hard way.
Most recent accident reports